Supporting the concept of interdisciplinarity we welcome submissions in different academic disciplines, especially in:
Management, Economics, Business, Marketing, Health Care, Climate Change, Peace Studies, Environment, Law, Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, History, Geography, Geology, Education, Politics, Engineering, Linguistics, Religion, History and Gender Studies.
• Please follow the forum`s template.
• Recommended paper length: 5-15 pages (Microsoft Word, 12 Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing)
• All articles must be in English. The language of the conference is English and all presentations will be made in English.
• All accepted papers will be published after the conference as conference proceedings with an ISBN number. However, the author can decide to submit his/her paper for possible publication to one of the ESI journals.
• Certificate of chairing a session will be issued to chairs acknowledging their role at the conference.
• Best Paper Award will be conferred by the Program Committee to the author(s) of the best paper presented at the conference.
Note: Please note that the same article cannot be published both in the conference proceedings and in a journal.
MIFS 2019 Program
17 May Sight-Seeing tour (Bus tour)